The Vicious Cycle Experience
We know how important music is to your cycle experience which is why we have designed a unique full body fitness programme focused on the best original music. Our instructors will take you on a mind and body fitness journey that is fun, fast and furious to tracks that are guaranteed to have you pedalling faster for longer.
We use the best bikes on the market, Body Bikes Supreme. Our bikes take both SPD compatible cleats and regular sport shoes.
Vicious Cycle also hold regular events and Live DJ sessions, including their infamous SPINATHON! So to make sure you don't miss out sign up to our newsletter today to hear about these special classes.
It's not only the music that makes us unique
Indoor cycling has a reputation for intensity and yes, it can be intense but our classes are open to beginners, hard-core cyclists and everyone in between because at Vicious Cycle you control your own intensity.
Vicious Cycle instructors will coach you to adapt your workout to your own comfort level and are committed to not only delivering the ultimate workout but also educating you on how you can achieve the best result through more personalised coaching. Our classes are not only about a physical result. We will take you on a multi-sensory journey that will have you walking out feeling not only fitter but brighter and more empowered than when you first walked in.
It's time to get Vicious. Book a class now.
The Vicious Cycle Policies
- Bikes can be reserved up to 7 days in advance. All riders must book in before arriving.
- If you have reserved your bike please arrive at least five minutes before your class as free bikes will be released at the start of each class
- You can cancel your reservation up to 2 hours prior to each class with no penalty
- If you are a no show on the day your ride card will be deducted. Unlimited riders that no show will incur a $10 fee
- Cycle shoes are provided to Vicious Cycle Riders. Classpass members can rent a pair for $2 per visit. Our bikes take both SPD compatible cleats to bring your own and also regular trainers.